$(window).on('resize',function() event not working

Norm

I am trying to use the on-resize javascript event in urlFrame HTML attached to the UniLoginForm but it does not seem to fire.

The event works on the urlFrame attached to the MainForm (TUniForm). What am I doing wrong?

10 hours ago, Norm said:

I am trying to use the on-resize javascript event in urlFrame HTML attached to the UniLoginForm but it does not seem to fire.

The event works on the urlFrame attached to the MainForm (TUniForm). What am I doing wrong?

Hello,

Can you make a simple testcase?..

• 10 months later...

Dear FMSoft,

It has been a whole year since I reported this issue. You have been completely silent about a possible resolution. It is obviously an anormaly and it is seriously hampering my work. I really like your product but I will be forced to look elsewhere unless I can somehow resolve the problem.

Please say something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Norm said:

Dear FMSoft,

It has been a whole year since I reported this issue. You have been completely silent about a possible resolution. It is obviously an anormaly and it is seriously hampering my work. I really like your product but I will be forced to look elsewhere unless I can somehow resolve the problem.

Please say something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello

Have you tried with the latest version of UniGUI?

image.thumb.png.33f9a6ec96e0d38597e434b663445804.png

The alert should fire every time you resize the browser page.

Have a look at my opening argument. The sample project I suppled has 2 forms (Page 1 & Page 2). Page 1 uses TUniLoginForm, page 2 uses TUniForm.

On page 1 the alert only fires when you open the form. On page 2 it fires every time you resize the browser.

You get to page 2 by clicking on the login button.

7 hours ago, Norm said:

The alert should fire every time you resize the browser page.

Have a look at my opening argument. The sample project I suppled has 2 forms (Page 1 & Page 2). Page 1 uses TUniLoginForm, page 2 uses TUniForm.

On page 1 the alert only fires when you open the form. On page 2 it fires every time you resize the browser.

You get to page 2 by clicking on the login button.

Hello

Please try below code

Login -> OnScreenResize

procedure TfrmLogin.UniLoginFormScreenResize(Sender: TObject; AWidth,
  AHeight: Integer);
begin
  with htmlFrame, JSInterface do
  begin
    JSCallGlobal('_ssz_', [JSStatement(JSName), AWidth, AHeight]);
  end;
end;

Hayri,

Thank you very much for this work-around. It is not an ideal solution but I can live with it.

2 questions please:

- Will the underlying issue be fixed in a future update?

- Can you give me access to more detailed documentation re the JSCallGlobal method so I can try to optimize your suggested solution.

12 hours ago, Norm said:

Hayri,

Thank you very much for this work-around. It is not an ideal solution but I can live with it.

2 questions please:

- Will the underlying issue be fixed in a future update?

- Can you give me access to more detailed documentation re the JSCallGlobal method so I can try to optimize your suggested solution.

Hi,

1- I added this issue to the backlog but I can't give a timeline about when it will be fixed.

2- We are using JSCall, JSCallGlobal, JSConfig to execute javascript codes. Please check below demo.

C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Desktop\Using JSInterface