hyper server - server farm

Wilton Ergon

I know that for most users, the resource of the hyperserver - server farm, may not be so useful, because they work with sites with small access, it is not my case, I have been overloaded on my servers very often, due to the huge amount access, share this burden for me and fundamental for the growth of my system. this is one of the features that would be released only in version 2, and as the script was changed, launching linux support in version 1.9, I imagine that this will be released in the next release, let us know if this is being worked on at the moment, and when we will have this important feature. I'm here trying to do this balancing with nginx still without success, if there was a ready script of the configuration file to be used with nginx it would also solve my problem, even if it was necessary to purchase a paid version of nginx

the current architecture of unigui, becomes a processor hog, I need many servers to meet the high demand, but without the native load balancer, unigui today only works well for few accesses. when I say few accesses I am referring to less than 3000 users.

I'm looking forward to it, to update my licenses

a suggestion, redefine the sequence of the 2020 roadmap, just so we know what you have in
mind in the question of what will be done and in what order, here each developer, one has their priorities,
and I know that this cannot be taken into account when creating the resources, as it would never please everyone,
but knowing the order in which the resources will be launched would help a lot.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, wilton_rad said:

I know that for most users, the resource of the hyperserver - server farm, may not be so useful, because they work with sites with small access, it is not my case, I have been overloaded on my servers very often, due to the huge amount access, share this burden for me and fundamental for the growth of my system. this is one of the features that would be released only in version 2, and as the script was changed, launching linux support in version 1.9, I imagine that this will be released in the next release, let us know if this is being worked on at the moment, and when we will have this important feature. I'm here trying to do this balancing with nginx still without success, if there was a ready script of the configuration file to be used with nginx it would also solve my problem, even if it was necessary to purchase a paid version of nginx

the current architecture of unigui, becomes a processor hog, I need many servers to meet the high demand, but without the native load balancer, unigui today only works well for few accesses. when I say few accesses I am referring to less than 3000 users.

A delicate subject that needs attention.