UniDBLookupComboBox

picyka

C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Touch\DBLookupComboBox - Custom Remote Query (CDS)

Running the example above by cell phone, I notice that I need to double-click in the field to be able to search, is there any configuration for not needing to click more than once?

Note: Clicking only once the keyboard does not show to type.

Build 1531.

3 hours ago, picyka said:

Running the example above by cell phone, I notice that I need to double-click in the field to be able to search, is there any configuration for not needing to click more than once?

Note: Clicking only once the keyboard does not show to type.

Hello,

Can you try this approach?

function afterCreate(sender)
{
    sender.inputElement.on('tap', function(){sender.focus()});
}

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

how can i add to this ,,tap function", checking if there is any text written in the combobox ?

asking becouse without it the dropdownlist is hiding after 0.1 sec   

10 minutes ago, PS1 said:

how can i add to this ,,tap function", checking if there is any text written in the combobox ?

asking becouse without it the dropdownlist is hiding after 0.1 sec   

Hello, 

Can you please clarify? 

I need to check if there is any text in the textEdit part of unimDBLookupComboBox

Need something like this:

{
     sender.inputElement.on('tap', function(){

if (sender.e.getText() == "")
             sender.focus();

});

}

It is needed becouse if user will select item from list, he cant again drop/show the list of items. It disappears after 0.1 sec. User need to change text in order to show the item list.

It works probably like that becouse in previous solution we setting focus when dblookupcombobox is taped. 

One more question. How to add checking (in above afterCreate js function) if there are items in the ComboBox?

Need it becouse if user will query the records, chose item and later clear text (by clear button), after he tap again on the combobox it will show the items for 0.1 sec becouse the list is loaded already.

1 hour ago, PS1 said:

One more question. How to add checking (in above afterCreate js function) if there are items in the ComboBox?

Need it becouse if user will query the records, chose item and later clear text (by clear button), after he tap again on the combobox it will show the items for 0.1 sec becouse the list is loaded already.

What you're asking still concerns to the mobile component ?!

ok i think i found better solution:

{   

sender.inputElement.on('tap', function(){
   if (((sender.store.activeRanges == null) 
      || (sender.store.activeRanges[0].records.length == 0))) 
      sender.focus();
   });
}

It enables keyboard(on first tap) only if there are no loaded records in unimDBLookupComboBox. 

It works but i dont rly know if this is a good approach ?

1 hour ago, PS1 said:

You can use this code inside a function

if (sender.getStore().count() > 0) {

}

• Like 1