UniAndroid - Interact with Android devices (GPS, Fingerprint, Notification...)

Click to access APK Generator App

What is UniAndroid?

UniAndroid is a UniGUI component that allows you to interact with an Android device such as get the location of the device, auth fingerprint, send a notification, disable back button, etc.

How does it work?

I developed a generic android application that has a Webview and related codes to send information to the UniAndroid component.

Also, I developed an APK creator application so you can set a package name, version code, App name, etc. You can see the parameters below.

The main thing here is the Iframe URL. It will be your unigui application URL. To demo features leave the URL as is.

When you set parameters and click to Generate APK, it will generate an APK. You can install the APK to your android device and test it.

Note: Change icon is in progress.

image.png.34491042ed27463c0ecfcac9c57b8064.png

What features already implemented?

1- Disable Back Button

giphy.gif

2- Keep Screen Awake

image.thumb.png.00b3db22be834baff1a06fe6b9107e55.png

3- Get Device Location

giphy.gif

4- Fingerprint

giphy.gif

5- Notification

giphy.gif

What you have in your roadmap?

#2 Wifi Control
#3 Google Speech Recognition Without Popup
#4 Bluetooth Printer
#5 Barcode Scanner
#6 Android Device Unique ID
#7 Toast Message
#8 NFC Reader

[16 Sep 2020]

- The first version released.

UniAndroid.zip

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
1 hour ago, mehmet07 said:

It is very nice. but I was using zxing for the barcode reader. That part did not work when the apk was made. 

I have unimCamera component in UniGUI OpenSource that is using zxing library.

From some internet providers I could not reach you domain (or address http://hayriaslan.net:8060/) . Just using servers in USA and Canada was possible. There is some re-routing between me (Brazil)  and you domain going on that is not working in some cases. See below a more reliable tool:

https://mxtoolbox.com/domain/hayriaslan.net/  and trying A reg at your DNS authority. (pic also below)

Just to warning you because some folks might not get thru either. Only one provide here in Brazil I was able to reach your domain (does not matter the port) and a direct http to 80 response ok-200 from US/Canada but not from here.

LIV-2-cap-82.jpg

On 9/21/2020 at 7:25 PM, andyhill said:

Hayri, It would be good to do this with iOS (Apple iPhone), what are your thoughts ?

Unfortunately, iOS is not possible for now. I will find a way to generate IPA without signing.

On 9/21/2020 at 11:46 AM, Fred Montier said:

Changing network config in my computer and forcing using google dns ... from Brasil works. But not others. Don't know why. Hence the problem.

I can connect without problems. There might be something blocking your Internet.

5 hours ago, Stemon63 said:

Hi, wonderful.
Can also receive Firebase notifications?
With an iOS version, other that Android, we can cover Apps worlds very well with Unigui.
Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I will work on firebase notifications.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Hayri ASLAN said:

Hi,

I will work on firebase notifications.

Perfect; If we can have an "app box" that communicate with the smartphone features, we  have a great improvement for the mobile world.
Very well.

Thanks a lot! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...