Does anybody have a clock component???

dionel1969

Does anyone have any clock component derived from UNIGUI??? I have an app that is a monitor and I want to show it in the desktop of application.

Hmm, you request made me very interested since UniGui already has some demos of jquery clocks, but I personally don't like them much. How hard or easy it'll be to adapt a random clock script for UniGui? I googled a bit, and quickly found this example CSS3 Clock. It looks nice and has a very simple script to control, so I decided to port it. A total time spent is around 30 minutes, and mind you I never did anything similar before, thats how easy it is :rolleyes:

The clock has a SetClock procedure with TDateTime parameter.

See demo app source code and screenshot.

If clock is too big for you, the link above has a download package with photoshop PSD file, so you can rescale at will.

post-12-0-76693600-1322058835_thumb.jpg

UniGuiCSS3Clock.zip

Hmm, you request made me very interested since UniGui already has some demos of jquery clocks, but I personally don't like them much. How hard or easy it'll be to adapt a random clock script for UniGui? I googled a bit, and quickly found this example CSS3 Clock. It looks nice and has a very simple script to control, so I decided to port it. A total time spent is around 30 minutes, and mind you I never did anything similar before, thats how easy it is :rolleyes:

The clock has a SetClock procedure with TDateTime parameter.

See demo app source code and screenshot.

If clock is too big for you, the link above has a download package with photoshop PSD file, so you can rescale at will.

Thank you so much. I will review in few minutes and I will comment about it later.