form's postion

ChenHaibin

If the browser is not maximized, opening a form is centered, and then adjust the browser for maximum, this form not adjusted to the middle position. For example, loginform.

Similarly, if the browser is not maximized, opening a form is maximum, then adjust the browser for maximum, this form not adjusted to maximize......

thx!

• Administrators

If the browser is not maximized, opening a form is centered, and then adjust the browser for maximum, this form not adjusted to the middle position. For example, loginform.

What is Form.Position property?

Similarly, if the browser is not maximized, opening a form is maximum, then adjust the browser for maximum, this form not adjusted to maximize......

This behavior is normal for Ext JS windows.

Other Q. to add.

I noticed first time the form is shown the position of form is 0,0 and if i move it a bit it becomes ex. 60,230.

Should not the form set its position to other then 0,0 when from is shown, the form has poScreenCenter ?

Thx

• Administrators

Other Q. to add.

I noticed first time the form is shown the position of form is 0,0 and if i move it a bit it becomes ex. 60,230.

Should not the form set its position to other then 0,0 when from is shown, the form has poScreenCenter ?

Thx

If Form is centered no position is given and Ext JS automatically centers it. Since no position is specified when you read it it returns 0,0.

• 6 years later...

Hello, this is not working, I am using a version 1.10.2.1471

procedure TfrmCliente.UniFormScreenResize(Sender: TObject; AWidth,
  AHeight: Integer);
begin
    UniLabel1.Caption:='Screen Size is = '+Format('%d x %d', [aWidth, aHeight]);

Left:=(AWidth-Width) div 2;
   Top:=(AHeight-Height) div 2;
end;

:(

• 3 months later...