hyperserver 32 or 64 bits

Wilton Ergon

• 2 weeks later...

I already had some crashes on the server due to the number of accesses, now I have 2 dedicated servers for unigui, and a bank server, but the access division is manual, I only directed some sites to one server, and other sites to the other server , but but I still haven't managed to implement an automatic load balancer, since this is not yet possible with the unigui, I am studying nginx to do this.

if the multi server hyperserver was already available, it would be wonderful, and would solve many of my problems.

I work for the government, in the educational area, and now I have opened access to students, due to Covid-19, activities now and everything online, which has dramatically increased the amount of access to the sites.

On 9/15/2020 at 2:35 PM, wilton_rad said:

I already had some crashes on the server due to the number of accesses, now I have 2 dedicated servers for unigui, and a bank server, but the access division is manual, I only directed some sites to one server, and other sites to the other server , but but I still haven't managed to implement an automatic load balancer, since this is not yet possible with the unigui, I am studying nginx to do this.

if the multi server hyperserver was already available, it would be wonderful, and would solve many of my problems.

I work for the government, in the educational area, and now I have opened access to students, due to Covid-19, activities now and everything online, which has dramatically increased the amount of access to the sites.

How many sessions have you managed at maximum on one server , without crash o degrading performances ?
I known that depend by design and application logic, but your experience is importante for us.
Thanks a lot 

as there are dozens of sites (more than 90), and each using a hyperserver, I would have to add each one to see this, but I can see the simultaneous connections in the sql server database, because I have a log that stores this, and already reached 1800, the bank server didn’t really crash, but one of the servers that runs unigui’s sites does,
there is some forecast of when the load balancer of the hyperserver will be available, as I need to distribute the sites on smaller servers, as it does not help to have a robust machine, the correct one and to have smaller machines, but running on more computers .. I don't know if I went clear.

7 hours ago, wilton_rad said:

as there are dozens of sites (more than 90), and each using a hyperserver, I would have to add each one to see this, but I can see the simultaneous connections in the sql server database, because I have a log that stores this, and already reached 1800, the bank server didn’t really crash, but one of the servers that runs unigui’s sites does,
there is some forecast of when the load balancer of the hyperserver will be available, as I need to distribute the sites on smaller servers, as it does not help to have a robust machine, the correct one and to have smaller machines, but running on more computers .. I don't know if I went clear.

Ok, Thanks a lot.