UniLabel Change Font Color

cristianotestai

Hi Farshad,

I have a UniLabel with the caption: <a href="mailto:cristiano.testai@gmail.com"> cristiano.testai@gmail.com </ a>

to be a link to the email, and is ok.

When running UniLabel always get a blue font and underlined. I want to change the font color and remove the underlined, but I tried the events OnAfterrender and OnMouseOver but does not work.

I saw that if the UniLabel have a reference in the caption as it is to be a link and the property textConversion = txtHTML happens this issue.

Thanks.

A green link for you here :rolleyes:

<a href="#" style="text-decoration: none; color: #00FF00">test test test</a>

Hi,

Thanks zilav..

Now, how to set the caption of UniLabel in JS onMouseOver event?

I tried ...MainModule.Unilabel.setText('<a href="#" style="text-decoration: none; color: #00FF00"> test test test </ a>'), but does not work.

Thanks.

Now, how to set the caption of UniLabel in JS onMouseOver event?

You want to change the style or label's text on mouse over? Well, changing the text itself on mouse hovering is... unnatural, so I assume you want to change some style properties:

<a onmouseover="this.style.color='#FF0000';" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000';">test test test</a>

You want to change the style or label's text on mouse over? Well, changing the text itself on mouse hovering is... unnatural, so I assume you want to change some style properties:

<a onmouseover="this.style.color='#FF0000';" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000';">test test test</a>

zilav,

yes .. is the style i need to change, in this case is the underline.

How can I include the "onmouseover" and "onmouseout" to the code below?

<a href="mailto:falecom@modenadesign.com.br" style="text-decoration: none; color: #414141"> falecom@modenadesign.com.br </ a>

thanks.

zilav,

yes .. is the style i need to change, in this case is the underline.

How can I include the "onmouseover" and "onmouseout" to the code below?

<a href="mailto:falecom@modenadesign.com.br" style="text-decoration: none; color: #414141"> falecom@modenadesign.com.br </ a>

thanks.

Ok here is the full list of all available "this.style" properties to alter with javascript

http://www.comptechdoc.org/independent/web/cgi/javamanual/javastyle.html

• 5 months later...

Hi Farshad,

I tried this code in uniLabel.Caption (txtHTML mode)

<a onmouseover="this.style.textDecoration='underline';this.style.color='#0080FF';" onmouseout="this.style.textDecoration='none';this.style.color='#000000';">Geri bildirimde bulun...</a>

Everything is fine. Both color and underline is changing on mouse over..

But because it's written in Caption, not readable on design time really.

I can apply changing Form.OnCreate may be, but this time, I have to change all nail characters with #39 which is not efficient.

Is there a quick and visible way of this. (Some extra htlmText property may be, supporting multiline input editor would be nice);

Thanks

• Administrators

Hi Farshad,

I tried this code in uniLabel.Caption (txtHTML mode)

Geri bildirimde bulun...

Everything is fine. Both color and underline is changing on mouse over..

But because it's written in Caption, not readable on design time really.

I can apply changing Form.OnCreate may be, but this time, I have to change all nail characters with #39 which is not efficient.

Is there a quick and visible way of this. (Some extra htlmText property may be, supporting multiline input editor would be nice);

Thanks

Logged #1351