Help on Unidbgrid and data store

Stemon63

Hi,

at client level, in a UnidbGrid, how I can tell that record is modified  so server's dataset must be updated?
I need to input data in HTML fields that have the current row data; when data is modified I need to transfer data from HTML input to data store (I simulate a DBCtrlGrid).
But then I need that that record must be update also into server dataset, simulating like I have edited row and  post the current record int the grid.
How is possible?
Thanks in advance. 

22 hours ago, Stemon63 said:

Hi, Abaksoft,

thank you,
but I need to update the related dataset that is on the server when I change manually data row at client level, in client code,  in the Dbgrid client event. Same session.

Hi, Sorry i misunderstood you.

Unigui works like that, without doing anything :)

On an UniDBGrid all what you see and changes are made by server side. This is the big challenge have done by FMSOFT. No need Rest  technologies or DataSnap, or XML or Html export or....here.

Just connect you UniDBGrid to a DataSource wich is connected to your DB (server side) and apply .post or run a query.

Think all what you do are on you Server. 

Regards

Hi Abaksoft,

thank you. 
I known perfectly as UniDBGrid and dataset works for "automatic" data management.
I need a customized way: on the current record of a UniDbgrid, if I change anything in the data store (with Extjs in ClientEvents (ExtEvents, UniEvents) assigning "pippo" to field Name (in Js code, not in column editor),  how I can  "Post" that record so Unidbgrid can refresh itself and, most important,  update the server dataset?
Thanks a lot!

• 4 weeks later...