Edit input mask: how to use?

Daniel Prado

Hello.

I'm starting to use masks in my edits. Then, I went to TUniEdit's doc page > properties > InputMask, then to TUniInputMask > properties > Mask and got nothing explaining how it works. How do I supposed to known the way the component works?

Do anyone know how to create a mask? There's any possibility to create a mask that accepts a variable number before the comma, then just two digits after it, like xxxx...N,yy? How do I use optional numbers?

Thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel Prado said:

Hello.

I'm starting to use masks in my edits. Then, I went to TUniEdit's doc page > properties > InputMask, then to TUniInputMask > properties > Mask and got nothing explaining how it works. How do I supposed to known the way the component works?

Do anyone know how to create a mask? There's any possibility to create a mask that accepts a variable number before the comma, then just two digits after it, like xxxx...N,yy? How do I use optional numbers?

Thanks.

Hi,

Can you please specify, which edition of UniGUI are you using?

• 4 months later...

I am wondering if there are any examples of input masks, and maybe further explanation of the uniEdit properties that someone can provide. I am trying to create an input mask for a Canadian postal code, which I cannot seem to get to work using  L9L-9L9 as an example that uses alpha and numeric values. I am using uniGUI version 1.90.0.1543. 

John P

• 10 months later...
On 1/16/2021 at 6:24 PM, Sherzod said:

UniEdit1 ->InputMaks -> Mask = a9a9a9

Подскажите, а можно ли в функции Prompt() использовать маску? Есть да то как.

Интересует маска для ввода IP-адресов.

Спасибо.