Not connected to Remote Host

Alf

Hi, using a Grid with a filter exactly like the example but with a Firebird Database after 2 or 3 filters it stop completing the filter. The ColumnFilter events completes ok but after getting to the TUniCustomDBGrid.H_OnFilterChange it raises that exception. and keeps the mask going. This is not a DB problem because all SQL queries are executed in the ColumnFilter method. I have 2 Grids on the Frame but only 1 do filters. Any idea?

Please some help I already put that in production. 

Thanks in advance, 

If I click other button or option I get this exception. This is really weird. 

This is what I found on the log

B2BWeb.exe: 000008B4: 05:18:16 [TUniServerModule]:HTTP Server Started on Port: 8078
B2BWeb.exe: 000074A4: 05:18:22 [127.0.0.1]:EUniSessionException : Invalid session or session Timeout. (Session not found: hbZ4D6DvDe106A00F7C ) : Addr: $007C0F66
B2BWeb.exe: 00003780: 05:18:22 [127.0.0.1]:EUniSessionException : Invalid session or session Timeout. (Session not found: hbZ4D6DvDe106A00F7C ) : Addr: $007C0F66

Clipboard03.jpg

1 hour ago, Alf said:

The bug is related to a Button widget column. After I remove the column I never has the error again. If you anybody have a clue on this I would appreciate it because I need those buttons. 

Can you please make a simple app to reproduce?