Sessions blocked on the Hyperserver node from time to time

RobertoLopes

1 hour ago, wilton_rad said:

this occurs when you upload a new version, I have not used this feature of unigui, I prefer to upload the version directly on the server, and restart the site on IIS, of course, all clients will be taken down

Nope. Thats not the case. My sessions are really getting stuck over time even without ANY updates whatsoever.

Maybe his case can be different but on my case, we have a serious problem yet. 

On 9/11/2020 at 3:45 PM, wilton_rad said:

you said you have a timer running every 1 second, you already tried to disable all timers, to see if the problem continues.
here I have a much larger number of sections, and I don't have that problem.

We cannot disable the timers because the system is in production on several big customers (currently over 15000 users) and we have to have timers to update our screens because the entire system is event driven (threads and socket messages) and we cannot update the screen directly from the event functions themselves. Unigui does not allowm it.

The fact is, on previous versions we do not had this problem so my guess is that it's a problem introduced with the 7.0.0 version of the Sencha . Maybe (probably) I'm wrong but it's a feeling.

I give up using this version, I went back to 1.90.0.1526
I had many problems with grids, mobile, among others, it has been a long time since a new release has been released, we hope that in the next ones, it will be more stable.

do you use, something indispensable in this version ?, if not, I suggest returning ...

7 minutes ago, wilton_rad said:

Desisti de usar esta versão, voltei para 1.90.0.1526
Tive muitos problemas com redes, mobile, entre outros, faz muito tempo que não foi lançada uma nova versão, esperamos que nas próximas, ser mais estável.

você usa, algo indispensável nesta versão?, se não, sugiro voltar ...

What problems did you have Wilton? I'm using version 1535 and I'm concerned now.

Quais o problemas que voce teve Wilton? Estou usando a versão 1535 e fiquei preocupado agora.

grid presented strange behaviors, crashing the entire application for no apparent reason, mobile generated js errors when pressing some controls, and you are now talking about hs problems. so as I said, if you don't use something important in this new version, there is no reason to use it ..
i'm waiting for improvements, i'm sure the unigui team is working.

19 minutes ago, wilton_rad said:

grade apresentou comportamentos estranhos, travando toda a aplicação sem motivo aparente, erros de js gerados pelo celular ao pressionar alguns controles, e agora você está falando sobre problemas hs. então, como eu disse, se você não usar algo importante nesta nova versão, não há razão para usá-lo ..
Estou esperando melhorias, tenho certeza que a equipe da Unigui está trabalhando.

Entendi

21 minutes ago, RobertoLopes said:

Por que os nós do seu servidor são descartados? Você está atualizando o aplicativo com frequência?

Como está a opção 'soTerminateOnSession' no seu serverModule? É verdadeiro ou falso? 

If you notice my system's nodes get stuck, look at the dates.
Sometimes I update it often, I have to fix some bugs.

soTerminateOnSession = False

• 3 weeks later...

With the version 1.90.0.1536 (in previous same problem happens)

I get a screenshot in a moment and other screenshot 9 hours later,. The active sessions are the same, with the Last Event and Event Source the same.  This is the error. The situation is not posible. The sessions remains active in the server, when the user have closed his session.

1.jpg

2.jpg