Farshad...please improve uniTreeMenu

mierlp

Hi Farshad,

Maybe I am the only one, but I am experiencing some issues with the combination of uniTreeMenu and SourceMenu.

1. when you crate a submenu in sourcemenu and set it to visible = false the text of this menu item will remain available, the submenu lines will be gone.
2. set in runtime a menuitem in a sourcemenu to visible = false does not work and the menuitem remains visible
3. set in runtime a menuitem in a sourcemenu to enabled = false does not work and the menuitem remains enabled
4. assigning a different source menu at runtime does not work

Tried points 2 and 3 with this code which i can't get working for what i need:

Used the code form the link and created a separate procedure. Before calling the procedure i set a menuitem to visible = false
and call the procedure. That doesn't work either and the menu option remains visible.

I need to toggle menu items on or off in different places in my program based on the type of user. You will find many work-arounds but no concrete solution.
You want to make a menuitem visible or enable, just like in a mainmenu or popmenu.

Please improve the uniTreeMenu because there are more forum members having issues with it.

I use Delphi 10.3.3. and 1.90.0.1534

Regards Peter