UniDBGrid CheckBox Select

zhyhero

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Gauravg said:

Can you please share the code of 'selected info' button to select the specfic rows?

Hello,

Can you please specify which edition of UniGUI are you using?
If you are not using the trial version, you can adjust your forum email address and download.

Hello,

I create a standard Dbgrid and apply the selection from uniDbgrid, then this information is sent to the dll and actions are performed

This way I get a choice from uniDBGrid and send it to a dll where it works with selected rows (Delete or get values from a cell)

I just retrieve the selected rowID, save them and then use them (from Server side)

1 hour ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

Can you please specify which edition of UniGUI are you using?
If you are not using the trial version, you can adjust your forum email address and download.

Hello,

I am using 1.90 build 1530. I am using licensed version

48 minutes ago, irigsoft said:

Hello,

I create a standard Dbgrid and apply the selection from uniDbgrid, then this information is sent to the dll and actions are performed

This way I get a choice from uniDBGrid and send it to a dll where it works with selected rows (Delete or get values from a cell)

I just retrieve the selected rowID, save them and then use them (from Server side)

Hello,

I need to select the id of the selected rows, i am not sure how to access it in the following loop

for i := 0 to grdUser.SelectedRows.Count-1 do begin

end;

8 minutes ago, Gauravg said:

Hello,

I need to select the id of the selected rows, i am not sure how to access it in the following loop

end;

grdUser.DataSource.DataSet.GotoBookmark(TUniBookmarkList (grdUser.SelectedRows[I]));

SelectedIDLIst.Add (grdUser.DataSource.DataSet.RecNo);

end;

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
On 10/12/2020 at 8:30 AM, irigsoft said:

grdUser.DataSource.DataSet.GotoBookmark(TUniBookmarkList (grdUser.SelectedRows[I]));

SelectedIDLIst.Add (grdUser.DataSource.DataSet.RecNo);

end;

And how can i get values from multiple checkboxes selected in a dbgrid and display in a ShowMessage, for example? 

2 hours ago, Rafael P said:

And how can i get values from multiple checkboxes selected in a dbgrid and display in a ShowMessage, for example? 

Did You try with 

if SelRowsList.Count > 0 then begin
  SelGrid.DataSource.DataSet.First;
  while not SelGrid.DataSource.DataSet.EOF do begin
    if SelRowsList.IndexOf (IntToStr (SelGrid.DataSource.DataSet.RecNo)) > -1 then
      SelGrid.SelectedRows.CurrentRowSelected := True;

SelGrid.DataSource.DataSet.Next;
  end;
end;
SelRowsList.Clear;
SelRowsList.Free;