Object not connected to server

Jacek

Hi,

Where try to find the problem: every once in a while I have message Object not connected to server. I'd tried to trap this error but with no effect. Maybe some suggestion what could it be or how to try eliminate this bug? Thanks in advance.

Jack

2020-07-20_224439.png

Hello,

the same thing happens to me, and I am using third-party non-visual components, IBOBJECTS connecting to a FIREBIRD base.
Before it worked perfectly, but since I compiled with version 1.90.0.1534, it started with that failure intermittently.
isc error 335544421 connection rejected by remote interface.

Can you guide me where the solution would be, Thanks.

Hello Sherzod,
the previous version was a Trial 1.90.0.1530 and currently we have purchased the Complete version 1.90.0.1534 which is the one that produces this error. I recently related this forum account "TAURO" with the purchased license.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farshad Mohajeri said:

You may need to play with your database Connection component configuration to fix this.

I'd tried with no success. There's no problem with the same mydac connection in other apps not using unigui. From the other side I'm not 100% sure that's mydac/unigui coexistance fault.

5 hours ago, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Those who have this issue:

Have you also updated your MyDAC version at the same time?

Nope. I'm using mydac 10.2.4 professional from the beginning and the problem persists whole the time. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Maybe it will help someone someday: I used EurekaLog to make investigation and there was not problem of MyDAC but another 3rd part library EASendMail. Mentioned in message server means, as I understand, OLE Server not DB server. Another thing is that the library looks non thread safe and I'm still trying to solve the problem :(

BR

• Like 1