How can i improve my application using this features?

Rafael P

Greetings,

Currently, we are working on a application that already has a server setup (Windows Server 2012) loading a project like client-server adopting
IIS and HyperServer (along side uniGUI), and these one's are been configured into DataSnap.

But, a few days ago, my application starts to freezing and crash, and it's necessary to restart them again. uniGUI it's already attached into
HyperSever and stablished correctly into client. By the way, we have DataSnap in Server-Side (case this one will crash) all our services it will stop.

And i would like to know if there's any kind of settings i must be set into my application (or right into Datasnap, maybe?) or really should i search for another
kind of Data Transference which it would be eficient and responsive (more them this one) which i use today?

Best Regards!

11 hours ago, Rafael P said:

Currently, we are working on a application that already has a server setup (Windows Server 2012) loading a project like client-server adopting
IIS and HyperServer (along side uniGUI), and these one's are been configured into DataSnap.

But, a few days ago, my application starts to freezing and crash, and it's necessary to restart them again. uniGUI it's already attached into
HyperSever and stablished correctly into client. By the way, we have DataSnap in Server-Side (case this one will crash) all our services it will stop.

And i would like to know if there's any kind of settings i must be set into my application (or right into Datasnap, maybe?) or really should i search for another
kind of Data Transference which it would be eficient and responsive (more them this one) which i use today?

Hello,

First of all, please tell us which build and edition of UniGUI are you using?

• Administrators

Hi,

[TUniServerModule]:Access violation at address 0078E988 in module 'AgilizaNotaClient.exe'. Read of address 00000064

This is an error in your node log files.

Your Nodes may crash because of this error, but your HyperServer should never crash unless it is configured incorrectly.

Are you deploying HyperServer in DLL form?

• Like 1

Hi Farshad and Sherzod, is great to have some answers from you sirs! 

So, you have looked in a point at, meanwhile, we don't take the right attention to it. 

All the times that a node need to be restarted, the error will ocurred along trying to take down the service. 

By the way, it's not in this kind of situation that system's will freeze, but this starts to show that will came to be a prelude that something's gonna wrong. 

Will be attached below a file system's that keep our setting's on it. Please verify that.

Actually we are deploying the application using .exe file, but indicating on him into the IIS using HyperServer Index.dll.

-----

Today, we have 4 applications loading into this server, and all of these ones are using HyperServer:

Relation Http_Transport:

- App 01:  start_port=16384 - (it's gaining more access, and most of the times it would be crashing once per day);

All the other ones don't freeze, but the gain flux access is less than the other i have mentioned before:

• App: start_port=16994 
• App: start_port=17604
• App: start_port=18214

index - new.cfg

17 hours ago, Rafael P said:

Hi Farshad and Sherzod, is great to have some answers from you sirs! 

So, you have looked in a point at, meanwhile, we don't take the right attention to it. 

All the times that a node need to be restarted, the error will ocurred along trying to take down the service. 

By the way, it's not in this kind of situation that system's will freeze, but this starts to show that will came to be a prelude that something's gonna wrong. 

Will be attached below a file system's that keep our setting's on it. Please verify that.

Actually we are deploying the application using .exe file, but indicating on him into the IIS using HyperServer Index.dll.

-----

Today, we have 4 applications loading into this server, and all of these ones are using HyperServer:

Relation Http_Transport:

- App 01:  start_port=16384 - (it's gaining more access, and most of the times it would be crashing once per day);

All the other ones don't freeze, but the gain flux access is less than the other i have mentioned before:

• App: start_port=16994 
• App: start_port=17604
• App: start_port=18214

index - new.cfg

Sorry to persist on this... But, analyzing the index file, is there any kind of setting i must change on it?

Really appreciate any help!

On 7/17/2020 at 12:22 PM, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Hi,

Your CFG file seems OK.

You should stress test your EXE  against stability issues.

Thank you. If i have any update i will post here later. 

@Rafael,

1. Also, take care of Memory Leaks !

I had in the past this issue which was crashing the server. You can test with FastMM4.

2. An other point,  i did'nt understand : why are you using DataSnap ? 

(With Unigui you don't need this buldozer, as all is server side).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Abaksoft said:

@Rafael,

1. Also, take care of Memory Leaks !

I had in the past this issue which was crashing the server. You can test with FastMM4.

2. An other point,  i did'nt understand : why are you using DataSnap ? 

(With Unigui you don't need this buldozer, as all is server side).

Glad my friend!

I will try to analyze using your suggestion. Anyway, if i have updates i will post here later.

Thank's.