Does uniGUI Mobile components supports drag and drop

Jean-Marc Kiener

1 hour ago, Jean-Marc Kiener said:

I want to drag and drop files from explorer/finder to a tunimDBGrid, TunimList or TunimDBList. Is this possible?

Hello,

As I understand it, you are using a mobile application. But where will it work? Do you want to use a desktop browser?

Yes. I will use it in a iframe (p.e. 640px x 400px) in a website. And i will also use it on tablet and mobile in full screen. It is an kind of assistant you can go through step by step until the process is finished.
On mobile devices we need of course no drag drop, we will use a file browser to get a list of file. On desktop we want to let the user drag and drop files from explorer/finder.
My bosses want to use the mobile components everywhere because they looks and feels better on mobile and looks also nice on desktop.
So i try to avoid the overhead of a hybrid app and want to do all the requirements with the mobile components.
The only difficulties i have is to find out if i can handle both, getting files by drag and drop in al unilist/unidbgrid and getting files per file browser button. The rest of the assistant is exactly the same.

25 minutes ago, Jean-Marc Kiener said:

On desktop we want to let the user drag and drop files from explorer/finder.
My bosses want to use the mobile components everywhere because they looks and feels better on mobile and looks also nice on desktop.

Need to investigate. Have you tried any solutions, maybe found a ready solution on other thematic forums?