Freelancer or Contractor on ExtJS

Jean-Marc Kiener

Anyone that has been an experienced/advance ExtJS/UniGUI developer who is interested to be a "freelancer" or "contractor"?
We are a company located in switzerland. I am a licensed uniGUI user for a few years and have 20+yrs Delphi skills. I have already made a few projects with UniGUI.

We already started to modernize a existing web application. The actual web app was made with morfik and is running since 2008. Unfortunatly, morfik is not under further development. So we decided to bring the whole stuff to ExtJS.

He or she will be working with me and my other freelancer who has already created the UX/UI Design for each form. The goal is to create the whole client in UniGUI/ExtJS. I will program the server part of the project.

There are two ways to go:

1. Pure ExtJS (Sencha Architect)
We are open to use ExtJS alone and feed the data vs. a rest service. I will take care of the rest services, you write the client.

2. UniGUI
If we use UniGUI, then the there is no need for a rest webservice. I will then create the STP’s (Stored Procedures) for Get, Set and Delete data in the DB. You will then write the server part with UniGUI Datamodules and SDAC by yourself. We could you deliver a Citrix VM with Delphi, SDAC and UniGUI installed when needed.

Anyway, Knowledge of "Sencha Themer" would also be an advantage.

Possible for long term employment. Serious inquiry and accountable developer only, no spam or BS please, Thanks.

regards

Jean-Marc

Good Morning Jean-Marc,

I am interested in learning more about your offer.

I have worked with unigui and I have developed with it a entry WMS system, I know delphi and the firebird database, I would be interested in you expanding the way of programming the front end and the part economic of your offer, thanks for your attention

Mail ramirez.carlos@yahoo.com

Abrir en Google Traductor

image.png

5 hours ago, Jean-Marc Kiener said:

Alguém que tenha sido um desenvolvedor experiente / avançado do ExtJS / UniGUI que esteja interessado em ser um "freelancer" ou "contratado"?
Somos uma empresa localizada na Suíça. Eu sou um usuário licenciado da uniGUI por alguns anos e tenho mais de 20 anos de habilidades em Delphi. Eu já fiz alguns projetos com o UniGUI.

Já começamos a modernizar um aplicativo da web existente. O aplicativo Web atual foi criado com a morfik e está em execução desde 2008. Infelizmente, a morfik não está em desenvolvimento. Por isso, decidimos trazer todo o material para o ExtJS.

Ele ou ela estará trabalhando comigo e com meu outro freelancer que já criou o UX / UI Design para cada formulário. O objetivo é criar o cliente inteiro no UniGUI / ExtJS. Vou programar a parte do servidor do projeto.

Existem dois caminhos a seguir:

1. Pure ExtJS (Sencha Architect)
Estamos abertos para usar o ExtJS sozinho e alimentar os dados versus um serviço de descanso. Eu vou cuidar dos serviços restantes, você escreve o cliente.

2. UniGUI
Se usarmos o UniGUI, não haverá necessidade de um serviço da Web em repouso. Em seguida, criarei os STP (Procedimentos armazenados) para obter, definir e excluir dados no banco de dados. Você escreverá a parte do servidor com os Datamodules UniGUI e o SDAC por conta própria. Poderíamos entregar uma Citrix VM com Delphi, SDAC e UniGUI instalados quando necessário.

De qualquer forma, o conhecimento de "Sencha Themer" também seria uma vantagem.

Possível para emprego a longo prazo. Consultas sérias e apenas desenvolvedor responsável, sem spam ou BS, obrigado.

Saudações

Jean-Marc

I am available, my contact eduardosuruagy@gmail.com

Hi Jean-Marc

I'm delphi developer since version 1 (1995). I have used all version of Delphi (now I moving my projects in Sydney) and all my applications are developed in Delphi. I use and known the following components:

uniGUI, Falcon components and Theme

DevArt ODAC, UniDAC and EntityDAC 

TMS XData/Aurelius/Sparkle 

RemObjects RO/DA and HY

FastReport

DMVCFramework 

DevExpress VCL suite

and I use these database servers: 
Microsoft SQLServer from version 2005 to last version
Oracle from version 11 to last version
PostgreSQL from version 9 to last version
Firebird all versions. 

I have customers who work in many sectors:
Hospitals / Health
industrial automation
Business
car repair
etc. etc

I have a great experience in mobile developmet (with Delphi) with FMX and FGX. 
FGX is a new library for mobile in Delphi and in June of this year I held a session at Delphi Day 2020, the most important Italian event on Delphi.

From this link you can see my talk (sorry only in Italian). 

I'm living in north Italy and I'm seriously looking forward to moving to Italian Switzerland.

If you can send me more details about your needs to my email address: claudio.piffer@gmail.com

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...