ShutDown previous runnings automatically

SergioFeitoza

Suppose I am going to RUN my code and did run it  just before. Is there a way of , before doing anything, to shutdown  the previous “run” ?

. I imagine that there is some property thats enable to do this automatically (if it is the same exe) instead of going manually one by one

ShutDown.png

I use the code below in the servermodule (thanks to d.bernaert)

procedure ExploreWeb(page:PChar);
begin
  ShellExecute(0, 'open', page, nil, nil, 1);
end;

procedure TUniServerModule.UniGUIServerModuleBeforeInit(Sender: TObject);
begin
 if ExtractFileExt(ExtractFileName(ParamStr(0)))='.exe' then
    ExploreWeb(pchar('http://localhost:'+ IntToStr(port)));
end;

Just now, mierlp said:

I use the code below in the servermodule (thanks to d.bernaert)

procedure ExploreWeb(page:PChar);
begin
  ShellExecute(0, 'open', page, nil, nil, 1);
end;

procedure TUniServerModule.UniGUIServerModuleBeforeInit(Sender: TObject);
begin
 if ExtractFileExt(ExtractFileName(ParamStr(0)))='.exe' then
    ExploreWeb(pchar('http://localhost:'+ IntToStr(port)));
end; 

Thank you very much Mierlp. I use something more or less like this but to connect directly without typing C;//localhost:8077  . I wil  try to do it an will inform here

8 minutes ago, SergioFeitoza said:

Thank you very much Mierlp. I use something more or less like this but to connect directly without typing C;//localhost:8077  . I wil  try to do it an will inform here

Hi  . I did some tests and I think it was improved but not solved. Befire  I had several instances open and now, after doing what you suggested, it seems I have just one

A doubt I alwais have is why when I ask to close I always have to close manually (see the figure) "as in the message "Just Close The TAB"

I think I should include in the event OnBeforeShutDown of the ServerModule some code that makes "Close the Tab". The problem is that I do not know what to include

Just now, SergioFeitoza said:

Hi  . I did some tests and I think it was improved but not solved. Befire  I had several instances open and now, after doing what you suggested, it seems I have just one

A doubt I alwais have is why when I ask to close I always have to close manually (see the figure) "as in the message "Just Close The TAB"

I think I should include in the event OnBeforeShutDown of the ServerModule some code that makes "Close the Tab". The problem is that I do not know what to include

CloseAll.png

17 minutes ago, Fred Montier said:

Use KILL before run in Delphi IDE Project Options

What you see in browser is just the result of a ServerStandAlone. Closing tab , won't close the server, hence app still running.

Hi Fred. Thank you very much. When I saw your comment I  did remeber this post

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/3511-kill-application-recompile-and-auto-start-in-browser/

Actually I  have implemented it before but instead of writing

taskkill /F /IM SWDweb.exe     (name of APP = SWDweb.exe)

I wrote

taskkill /F /IM program.exe

I will do some tests here with this line

By the way, is it possible to write this command in such a way that it  close  that active running code, indeoendent of the name ?? something like taskkill /F /IM anyName.exe

I noticed that when I run my App and CLOSE it. The Login Page remains opened in the browser. Is there a way to close it automatically  ? Is this caused by "Remember my Login" ?