ExtJS Licence for ExtJS.NET

Alf

Hi, looking around I found this kind of license in used with ExtJS.NET. It says that you can use ExtJS to develop even in JavaScript. For me it is not that important because I don't like JS or CSS but I think it should be usefull to have access to ExtJS Architect to make the design using the IDE and copy/paste the CSS. Beside to use the theme editor, create the themes in Sencha and move them to uniGUI. Maybe we have the same OEM license and we don't just use that. See me image attached. 

Clipboard02.jpg

I know I cann't use it directly but for sure you can use it to better design the interface get the ccs and copy it to uniGUI. For example I had a tough time designing an application because uniGUI form designer is not that good and if you use uniAlignmentClient it is not WYSIWYG at all. In that situation is where Architect will be very helpful. 

Themes is the other problem, I think uniGUI themes are very simple and lack many control configurations like uniDBGRID for example.  I would like to be able to design my own themes or modify the ones that comes with uniGUI. 

Hi Farshad, I don't want to use Sencha. I don't like JavaScript :) What I'm asking for is a way to modify themes for example and to visually create or modify CSS. That's the only reason I'm asking for Sencha Themes or Sencha Architec. I came over Ext JS.NET at the same time I found uniGUI and they say that they have an OEM license and they provide those tools. That's why I'm asking.