Create a DropDown menu using UnimMenuItem

Rafael P

Greetings, 

I started using this component to create a right-side menu which display's many itens, so the user can navigate between the screens. 

The problem is that i can't create a Dropdown menu using the component natively options. 

Is there any workaround for this?  

Really appreciate. 

UniGUI V. 1.90.0.1531

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2020 at 7:08 PM, Rafael P said:

I started using this component to create a right-side menu which display's many itens, so the user can navigate between the screens. 

The problem is that i can't create a Dropdown menu using the component natively options. 

Is there any workaround for this?  

Hello,

Sorry, can you please explain in more details?

3 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

Sorry, can you please explain in more details?

Hi Sherzod!

So, i have a menu right on the corner on my screen. Once i click on it, he it will display a item from this menu showing more options from them (Like a dropdown style or UniMenuItens). 

Is there any possibility to do this using this component (UnimMenu) or i will have to choose another one to do what i want? 

P.S: Here's a picture attached below.

Thanks, anyway!

011.PNG

Just now, Rafael P said:

Hi Sherzod!

So, i have a menu right on the corner on my screen. Once i click on it, he it will display a item from this menu showing more options from them (Like a dropdown style or UniMenuItens). 

Is there any possibility to do this using this component (UnimMenu) or i will have to choose another component to do what i want? 

P.S: Here's a picture attached below.

Thanks, anyway!

011.PNG

As you can see, i tried to show what i want to archieve. Click on Menu "Empresa" it will show two more options to choose ('Bloco' and 'Andar').