Screen Mask And TUniDBLookupComboBox

M.Ammar

Hi 

I have TUniDBLookupComboBox  that i want enable screen mask because of long prosess.

when I enable the screen mask it works when I click the TUniDBLookupComboBox  dropdown list button and don not allow the list to show

I want to enable the screen mask after the item is selected not before 

can that be done ? if not what is the alternative to block the user from selecting any other option manually?

Side note : before the last update I had no issue with this list but now if the user select an item and then clicked another button fast the application crashes for unknown reason and give blank page

and no debugging feedback in Delphi. 

regards

ammar

23 minutes ago, M.Ammar said:

Side note : before the last update I had no issue with this list but now if the user select an item and then clicked another button fast the application crashes for unknown reason and give blank page

Hi,

Can we reproduce this issue?

47 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Hi,

Can we reproduce this issue?

Sorry I cannot find out what the Couse of this except for clicking too fast on another button after changing the item from the list  , otherwise if I waited one sec the application is working fine 

that's why I need to enable screen mask to prevent this from happening

i can make a video showing the crash if it would help

regards