base kwnoledges

vicmar

Hello, i test your product with some examples and i see that is a great product, but i have some doubts.

¿ Do you think that i need to know Ext JS?

¿The idea of product is that I don´t need to know nothing about JS (Sencha) because Delphi abstract me from JS absolutelly?

¿ Do I need to know JS too because sometimes i use delphi and Ext Js at the same time. ?

¿ are there any extent documentation about Unigui, tutorials, .... that i can download ?

¿ is the documentation about Unigui the unique that i need to study apart from delphi?

I need that you specify me this due to in a brief time i have to begin with a project and i need a global vision of all the technologies and resources that i will need because the possibilities of the project success depends

from me and your tool.

¿ Do you think about to download documentation from Sencha (Ext Js) and begin to study? ¿What version 3.x or 4.x?

Thanks to Farshad and all the members of this team.

Hello, i test your product with some examples and i see that is a great product, but i have some doubts.

¿ Do you think that i need to know Ext JS?

No, not necessarily. Some knowledge of multithreaded applications is handy.

¿The idea of product is that I don´t need to know nothing about JS (Sencha) because Delphi abstract me from JS absolutelly?

Pretty much, but there is support for client side scripting, so you can add your own customizations with javascript if you like.

¿ Do I need to know JS too because sometimes i use delphi and Ext Js at the same time. ?

I am not sure what you are asking. In principle you do not need to know any javascript at all to use UniGui.

¿ are there any extent documentation about Unigui, tutorials, .... that i can download ?

There is a demo application. Unigui tries to behave as much like a regular VCL application as possible, most component properties will be familiar to you from their VCL counterparts.

¿ is the documentation about Unigui the unique that i need to study apart from delphi?

There is some online documentation here.

http://www.unigui.com/resources/online-documentation

It mostly has to do with deploying Unigui applications.

¿ Do you think about to download documentation from Sencha (Ext Js) and begin to study? ¿What version 3.x or 4.x?

I don't think this is particularly useful. Most things work as you would expect in VCL.