Chart FSkendoUI ( align problem)

SergioFeitoza

Please help me with this unexpected doubt.

I have a single uniform with two panels. All the properties "align" are showed in the figure. Everything aligned in the basic way.

However the two charts aligned as "Alclient" and "albottom" never occupy  all the yellow panel .

How can this happen ? Is it necessary to add anything else ?

By rhe way> I know that there is a good alternative with HighCharts. However I could not find in web searches how t instaal it with my Unigui

FSkendochart_Charts_align.png

6 hours ago, SergioFeitoza said:

I have a single uniform with two panels. All the properties "align" are showed in the figure. Everything aligned in the basic way.

However the two charts aligned as "Alclient" and "albottom" never occupy  all the yellow panel .

How can this happen ? Is it necessary to add anything else ?

Sorry, the screenshot is not very clear to me to see the problem.

6 hours ago, SergioFeitoza said:

By rhe way> I know that there is a good alternative with HighCharts. However I could not find in web searches how t instaal it with my Unigui

There were several examples on the forum, although these posts are not new, but you can try to analyze and even use it.

Hi Sherzod

1)      Thanks for the answer .I did new figures that I hope are better to understand my question about “ align” of the FSKendoUI chart that is not working as I intend.

2)      I will read your material about HighCharts. Actualy I checked some posts before. My doubt is not about how to use and to set the  properties.. My doubt is  related to how to install it to use with my Unigui. I downloaded the files but did not find some kind of “Install.exe” So I imagine that there is another way to incorporate it . I imagine that this is written in some “installation instructions” but could not find it

MainForm.png

FormResultsScreen.png

NothingHappens.png

The HighCharts + Unigui demo is great and it is what I needed to know how to use HighCharts. HighCharts is very good and more powerful than what I need . Actually  Tunichart is  enough but with HighCharts or FSKendoUI the visualization is better to see.

As I need a chait for commercial use I asked , minutes ago, a quotation before deciding between it or a free solution.

Thank you again for the help. That demo is great

Hi 

if I understand you correctly 

it is better to use layout than normal align, but if you don't use layout, you also can use the Anchors to achieve the required result you can check the chart demo to see how it is done

C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Desktop\ChartDemo

regards

Hi M.Ammar: 

Thank you very much for your useful suggestion. used it and explored well the chart demo under the view of layout / anchors.  The anchors are great and work very well with Tunichart.

However   I had the same problem described above when tried to use anchors with theFSkendo UI chart.

So I decided to stop loosing time with this chart issue . I will use Tunichart exactly as in the demo and I will not use FSkendoUI and HighCharts

I will post the final result in the next days. I imagine that the resources of Tnichart will improve with time and that in the future it will be possible to do things likeare possible to do with vcl TeeChart

Regards and thanks again

11 hours ago, M.Ammar said:

Hi 

if I understand you correctly 

it is better to use layout than normal align, but if you don't use layout, you also can use the Anchors to achieve the required result you can check the chart demo to see how it is done

C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Desktop\ChartDemo

regards

Hi Sergio,

Please download the latest version of the FSKendoUI component, were made:

• Alignment correction
  • Performance improvements
  • Updated the original library to the latest version
  • Added debug support
  • Minor other improvements

If you already have the UniFalcon package, simply download and install using the included installer, if you do not have the package you may be downloading this component separately, it is free.

https://store.falconsistemas.com.br

Sample: https://demos.falconsistemas.com.br/?tela=tfrmkendoui

For support, please send e-mail for suporte@falconsistemas.com.br

23779185_CapturadeTela2020-06-05as21_35_45.thumb.png.ee7060c8b9093c125fbe0d340a8fdba7.png