Next features? IndexedDb and ... STATELESS!!

Stemon63

Hi Farshad, I have seen an indexedDb component in Tms Web Core that is very useful; With an IndexedDb dataset component we can store data into client browser area and use for very intensive operations (lookups, realtime calculation, etc...) without interact with server data but only local data. For. ex., we can have quick lookups without web latence.
Stateless!!
Well, Unigui is a stateful fantastic product. And this is clear. But we cannot use Unigui for "standard" web concept, like portals, etc, that don't need a state but only show informations, so without session management.
What about a "stateless" part of Unigui, without session management?
In my projects I can have a "public" area with only generic data display, and another with login under session management.
You think is possibile to create a similar solution in the future?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Yes, Fred, you are right!
I need a "generic" web solution  for all web users, like a portal or  general content management with news, advices, images and text.... where user is not logged in, is anonymous, so with few server resource and, most important, without sessions management. Better is also use of generic external templates mixed with Unigui components.
Than we can have a specific entry point (classic "private area") for registered user with login and "default" Unigui mode with session; maybe a call to another project, yes..

A specific project type with resource saving in mind, so without session and ready for a large number of generic visitors....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 12:43 PM, Stemon63 said:

I need a "generic" web solution  for all web users, like a portal or  general content management with news, advices, images and text.... where user is not logged in, is anonymous, so with few server resource and, most important, without sessions management. Better is also use of generic external templates mixed with Unigui components.
Than we can have a specific entry point (classic "private area") for registered user with login and "default" Unigui mode with session; maybe a call to another project, yes..

A specific project type with resource saving in mind, so without session and ready for a large number of generic visitors....

I am in the same situation. For the stateful, server driven part with logged in users and the whole stuff, dynamic PDF files, calculations, a lot of dynamic db functions and the need to use nice nearly ready to use UI controls I plan to use UniGui - for the stateless part (the front end for anonymous visitors based on wordpress) I plan to use TMS Webcore/XData. I think both have their pros and cons, and both are very strong for their area of applications, but not for all requirements. As I am at the beginning of the whole stuff I hope that the decision was correct - if not, I have to begin again with another approuch in some weeks. 🤔