uniGui + Bootstrap

Norm

Hi everyone,

In response to a request from a member I have put together a simple little project to help him/her get going with using Bootstrap with uniGui.

I am re-posting it here with the hope that it might help others who are interested in the topic and don't know how to get going. I have called the project uniGui-Bootstrap Starter Project and provided a link below.

It addresses issues like:

- What you need to use Bootstrap

- How to populate a Bootstrap page with uniGui data (e.g. table records).

- How to handle Bootstrap page mouse-clicks.

The project uses only  one uniGui component, the uniURLFrame. Everything else is done in HTML + jQuery + CSS. I have inserted a bit of in-line documentation in main.pas and in both the HTML and Javascript files to help web-application newbies.  I put this together in a very short time so apologize for any bugs or things I have overlooked.

I personally think a lot of magic  is possible with uniGui + Bootstrap, e.g. it is so simple to build applications that would work equally well on any device (with some caveats). I would welcome some feedback, e.g. how many members think we should have a new Browse Section call Bootstrap?

Enjoy.

Bootstrap-uniGui StarterProject.zip

• Like 6

On 5/24/2020 at 10:08 PM, Norm said:

Hi everyone,

In response to a request from a member I have put together a simple little project to help him/her get going with using Bootstrap with uniGui.

I am re-posting it here with the hope that it might help others who are interested in the topic and don't know how to get going. I have called the project uniGui-Bootstrap Starter Project and provided a link below.

It addresses issues like:

- What you need to use Bootstrap

- How to populate a Bootstrap page with uniGui data (e.g. table records).

- How to handle Bootstrap page mouse-clicks.

The project uses only  one uniGui component, the uniURLFrame. Everything else is done in HTML + jQuery + CSS. I have inserted a bit of in-line documentation in main.pas and in both the HTML and Javascript files to help web-application newbies.  I put this together in a very short time so apologize for any bugs or things I have overlooked.

I personally think a lot of magic  is possible with uniGui + Bootstrap, e.g. it is so simple to build applications that would work equally well on any device (with some caveats). I would welcome some feedback, e.g. how many members think we should have a new Browse Section call Bootstrap?

Enjoy.

Bootstrap-uniGui StarterProject.zip

Thank you.

The link to the file is broken :

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...