Login form layout

Wicket

Hi All,

I have spent quite a bit of time to get a login form working with the correct layout.

Has anyone already put together a login form with a similar layout to the below? I do not mean the styling just the layout ->Image on top > username >password >login > forgot password > rememeber me.

I have been trying to achieve this with client side alignment - but just cant get anywhere near it. 

Could some post an example? So I can see how to do correctly. Thanks

image.png.77ff270e21aa650153b4d6d100261e97.png

That is not my form it is from google - that is a layout I am trying to reproduce. 
not the styling just the layout of controls

I struggle to do layouts properly having a example project of the above layout using client side alignment would help me

• 2 weeks later...

205465225_Annotation2020-05-20125541.png.46c44bafd674727eb06329bb9d900483.png

This login screen contains 2 tabs one for the login and one for the initial setup or changes. The second one is normally not visible. I am still tuning the look and feel.

The user/ client can register as a new user/client and gets an activation code by e-mail, which they must enter the first time they login. When the password i forgotten they can request a reset, which will send a code to their registered e-mail. After entering this, they can change the password.(last link).

I am using the crisp theme. The form has no border.

7 minutes ago, Wicket said:

Thanks for the help @Abaksoft, especially with the readme explaining how it all goes together. 

thx.

•  infact, in Desktop mode you can do it without Layout vbox. 

•  in mobile you need vbox. 

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/14398-what-is-the-effect-of-clientheight-if-alignmentcontrol-is-unialignmentclient/&do=findComment&comment=78021

22 minutes ago, Wicket said:

How do you make the username and password UniEdits align center in the form? In this example they are not in the center - one side has more space than the other.

eg, 1 has less space (margin?) than 2

image.png.1b217f90c5af62253b0b575291ac85ce.png

for UniContainerPanel1: Layout:=vbox, LayoutAttribs: Aling:=Center, Pack:=start;

image.png.2cbba6dfe5274ba4625d863e17bf38a9.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...