TUniDBLookupComboBox, TUniComboBox, TUniDBComboBox

• Administrators

Message from: "Oscar Flor"

Mr. Farshad:

Please, can You implement the OnClick events por this componentes?

Best Regards

We have OnSelect event for ComboBox controls. What OnClick event is supposed to do for a ComboBox?

That said we will implement OnCloseUp event for ComboBox.

We have OnSelect event for ComboBox controls. What OnClick event is supposed to do for a ComboBox?

That said we will implement OnCloseUp event for ComboBox.

Yes Mr. Farshad, you right The "Combos" have OnSelect event. But TUniDBLookupComboBox doesn't.

I experiencing problems when want to check the .value property of the TUniDBLookupComboBox, allways raise me null, even if I select a value on the combo.

Best Regards

Oscar Flor

• Administrators

Yes Mr. Farshad, you right The "Combos" have OnSelect event. But TUniDBLookupComboBox doesn't.

I experiencing problems when want to check the .value property of the TUniDBLookupComboBox, allways raise me null, even if I select a value on the combo.

Best Regards

Oscar Flor

Do you want to check the value inside an event?

Does TUniDBLookupComboBox have a Value property?

Do you want to check the value inside an event?

Does TUniDBLookupComboBox have a Value property?

1) Yes I want to enable/disable hide/show controls based on a value selected on a DBLookupComboBox when is selected.

2) Yes the UniDBLookupComboBox have the "KEYVALUE" property.

Normally when I need a ComboBox with data aware list I don't use ComboBox because you need to fullfill the items property by hand. I this case I use the DBLookupComboBox but dont assign the properties DataSource and FieldName but the list properties yes.

On Win32 works very fine.

• Administrators

1) Yes I want to enable/disable hide/show controls based on a value selected on a DBLookupComboBox when is selected.

2) Yes the UniDBLookupComboBox have the "KEYVALUE" property.

Normally when I need a ComboBox with data aware list I don't use ComboBox because you need to fullfill the items property by hand. I this case I use the DBLookupComboBox but dont assign the properties DataSource and FieldName but the list properties yes.

On Win32 works very fine.

For DBCombo we already have the OnSelect event. We will implmement the OnCloseUp event for DBLookUpCombo. I think it will resolve this issue.