Button focus does not go away after click

Wicket

Hi All,

Not sure when this behaviour was introduced - but I seem to remember it did not happen previously.

Basically when I click a button to open a modal form (or anything else for that matter) once the modal form is close the button seems to keep some sort of focus, like so:

Snag_2874d4a.png.8a5c215c322cb8359787299bc30da527.png

Now this does not look too bad - but I am using a different 3rd party theme and the button looks like this - please look at the 'Add' button. The 'Open' button is how it looks pre-click.

Snag_287cc5d.png.2ba8f5c01d1fbb5ba79a00e94689669e.png

I have removed any 3rd party CSS and the result remains the same. The behaviour is even observable on the demo - http://prime.fmsoft.net/demo/desktop/mdemo65.dll

Buttons > Simple buttons.

My question is - is their a way to make this 'focus' indication go away after the button is clicked?

I am using build 1518

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Wicket said:

My question is - is their a way to make this 'focus' indication go away after the button is clicked?

Hello,

Try this:

procedure TfrmMain.UniFormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  UniButton1.JSInterface.JSAddListener('click', 'function(){this.getEl().blur()}');
end;

Hi, 

That didn't seem to work for me - maybe because my post was slightly inaccurate - its mostly TUniToolButtons that I am having the issue with.

I think it is some sort of 'keyboard' mode functionality - which I understand, but in my opinion makes the application look ugly.