Alert Box

lema

Thanks for the input:)

I found a bug, if you pressed repeatedly on the same button, the message is still visible.

-----------------------------------------

Gracias por el aporte :)

He encontrado un fallo, si tu pulsas repetidamente sobre un mismo botón, el mensaje sigue visible.

Thanks for your contribution.

post-46-0-55178000-1318931217_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the input:)

I found a bug, if you pressed repeatedly on the same button, the message is still visible.

-----------------------------------------

Gracias por el aporte :)

He encontrado un fallo, si tu pulsas repetidamente sobre un mismo botón, el mensaje sigue visible.

The same problem here, maybe is a bug, the next page have some examples but using timeout the problem is the same: http://www.artalat.com/Ext.ux.AlertBox/

Regards.

Left and right give ajax error Invalid argument: AlertBox.show("Left Dock", "This came from the left!", "warning", {dock: "left"});

Works on Chrome

No problem here. Tested with:

Firefox 7.0.1

Chrome 15.0.874.102

IE 9.0.8112.16421

• 6 months later...

Hello All, I'm new in the world of Js and UniGui, i see the example and is great, i wanted to copy and appears this error "Ajax error AlertBox not defined

AlertBox.show("Top Dock", "This came from the top and it will disappear in 3 seconds!", "warning", {dock: "top" , timeout: 3} );

" i added the files js in file folder and nothing, any idea?

Thanks.

Hello All, I'm new in the world of Js and UniGui, i see the example and is great, i wanted to copy and appears this error "Ajax error AlertBox not defined

AlertBox.show("Top Dock", "This came from the top and it will disappear in 3 seconds!", "warning", {dock: "top" , timeout: 3} );

" i added the files js in file folder and nothing, any idea?

Thanks.

You must include the files Ext.ux.AlertBox.js , Ext.ux.AlertBox.css in the project.

Use ServerModule.CustomFiles property

For notification system you can also see the:

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/1808-humanejs-notification-system-for-unigui/

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...