Sencha 7-1-0 UniGUI 1-90-0-1528 Update Issues

andyhill

Sencha 7.0.0 Uni 1.90.0.1531 makes no difference, icons still missing.

Question: When a UniGUI WebApp is made for the first time it obviously gets all of the required CSS setup. If now we go from one UniGUI version to another on that same project, does this CSS get replaced or updated ?

Farshad, Sherzod, I have asked many times how to resolve pre-Sencha 7 projects icon paint issues, you say it was fixed in 1531 but it is not (I am using projects built before Sencha 7) - what do I have to do to make them work like they did in Sencha 6.7 ?

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, andyhill said:

Farshad, Sherzod, I have asked many times how to resolve pre-Sencha 7 projects icon paint issues, you say it was fixed in 1531 but it is not (I am using projects built before Sencha 7) - what do I have to do to make them work like they did in Sencha 6.7 ?

And several times I asked what is the specific issue, but no answer yet. :)

TreeMenu is now much more sluggish, also I had to put a lot of Ajax delays to use it. Here is my DYNAMIC TreeMenu runtime clear/add node code:-

MainModule
         ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
         MainmForm.SystemMenu.BeginUpdate;
         MainmForm.SystemMenu.Items.Clear;
         MainmForm.SystemMenu.JSInterface.JSCode(#1'.getStore().each(function(item){item.remove()});');
         MainmForm.SystemMenu.EndUpdate;
         UniSession.Synchronize();

MainmForm
    // Init (TreeMenu is built from MyTreeMenuItems Visible Tag) 
    SetLength(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes, 0);
    j:= -1;
    // Walk MyTreeMenuItems and Build TreeMenu
    SystemMenu.BeginUpdate;
    for i:= 0 to Length(UniMainModule.MyTreeMenuItems)-1 do begin
      // Make Visible ?
      if UniMainModule.MyTreeMenuItems.Visible = True then begin
        Inc(j); // Used To Keep Tag In Proper Sequence
        if ( (i < 16) or (i = 20) or (i = 26) or (i = 33) or (i = 40) or (i = 41) ) then begin
          // Parent Nodes (15, 20, 26, 33 have multiple Child Nodes)
          SetLength(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes, Length(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)+1);
          UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes[High(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)]:= SystemMenu.Items.Add(nil, 'Parent');
          UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes[High(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)].Text:= UniMainModule.MyTreeMenuItems.Name;
          UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes[High(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)].SelectedIndex:= i;
          UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes[High(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)].Tag:= i;
          LastParentIndex:= j;
        end;
        if ( ((i > 15) and (i < 20)) or ((i > 20) and (i < 26)) or ((i > 30) and (i < 33)) or ((i > 33) and (i < 40)) ) then begin
          // Children Nodes (they use last Parent Node[LastParentIndex])
          SetLength(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes, Length(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)+1);
          UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes[High(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)]:= SystemMenu.Items.AddChild(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes[LastParentIndex], 'Child');
          UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes[High(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)].Text:= UniMainModule.MyTreeMenuItems.Name;
          UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes[High(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)].SelectedIndex:= i;
          UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes[High(UniMainModule.MyTreeNodes)].Tag:= i;
        end;
      end; // Visible
    end; // for
    SystemMenu.EndUpdate;
    SystemMenu.Refresh; // New (required for Sencha 7.x)
    UniSession.Synchronize;

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Any update on this issue , I have the same problem in most themes after UniGui 1.90.0.1531, I was about to open a new topic.

I have noticed that problem only show in my project but not in demo, and I have trayed the flowing:

1- uninstall and reinstall a clean UniGui  1.90.0.1531 and themes

2- removed all css code from project.

until now with no success only working themes for me is uni_emerald which I have coped from old instlation and (Neptune).

I cant reproduce issue in new projects only in my currant one

affected components (anything with down arrow icon)

UniComboBox

UniDBComboBox

UniTreeMenu 

what can I do to help find the issue

regards

On 5/23/2020 at 3:53 AM, eduardosuruagy said:

I have the same problem, I updated the version and I had to go back. I was unable to reproduce the error in an application, so I have not yet shown my test case.

Hi which Build did you go back to ?

Regards

30 minutes ago, M.Ammar said:

I have noticed that problem only show in my project but not in demo, and I have trayed the flowing:

30 minutes ago, M.Ammar said:

2- removed all css code from project.

Hello,

Perhaps you also include additional css files?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

Perhaps you also include additional css files?

Thanks that fixed the problem , I found out that below line in UniServerModule 'CustomeFiles' was the cause of the issue 

<link rel="stylesheet" href="files/fontawesome-free-5.12.0-web/css/all.css">

it was added before to support font awesome V5 manually in older builds, before the last update and may have conflicted with the new update

side effect that some other icons that used this was not displayed but I will replace them no problem

issue fixed thanks again

best regards

• Like 1

I'm still at 1526, since 1528 onwards already uses sencha 7.1, and Farshad himself reported problems with this version of sencha, I am waiting to be released at 7.0 to update.
important features have been added, but I don't feel safe using them