Sencha 7-1-0 UniGUI 1-90-0-1528 Update Issues

andyhill

Updated today and tested 4 of my Projects.

Problems:

(1) Mobile Desktop Emulation "/m" image links partly broken, Disclose, SubMenu etc. (see images below) ?

(2) Dynamic unimTreeMenu timing issues, runtime changes (Delete/Add/Change) take much longer so I had to introduce 
UniSession.AddJS('Ext.defer(function() {ajaxRequest(MainmForm.ContainerPanel, "_menuC_", []);}, 500)');

Sencha-7-1-0-Desktop-Grid-Disclose.jpg

Sencha-7-1-0-Desktop-Menu.jpg

Sencha-7-1-0-Mobile-Grid-Disclose.png

Sencha-7-1-0-Mobile-Menu.png

8 hours ago, andyhill said:

Problems:

(1) Mobile Desktop Emulation "/m" image links partly broken, Disclose, SubMenu etc. (see images below) ?

(2) Dynamic unimTreeMenu timing issues, runtime changes (Delete/Add/Change) take much longer so I had to introduce 
UniSession.AddJS('Ext.defer(function() {ajaxRequest(MainmForm.ContainerPanel, "_menuC_", []);}, 500)');

Hello,

Sorry, I don’t understand your problems very well.

Farshad, We have changed ServerModule: FontAwesomeVersion:= fontAws5;

Now how do we set the Mobile TUnimDBListGrid and TUnimTreeMenu icons to work in Desktop Emulation Mode "/m" ?

Please provide complete code changes - Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/04/2020 at 17:57, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Sim, eu notei.

É porque tornamos o Font Awsome 4/5 selecionável, mas o Ext JS assume como padrão o Font Awesome 5.

Vou tentar encontrar uma solução.

Você pode resolver mudando para 5 (usando a opção servermodule) e reorganizando seus ícones com base em 5 ícones.

After updating to version 1531 my system had problems with some icons, I tried to change fontAws5 to fontAws4 but the server doesn't allow it, just let me select fontAws5

8 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Por favor, leia este post:

After updating to version 1531 my system had problems with some icons, I tried to change fontAws5 to fontAws4 but the server doesn't allow it, just let me select fontAws5.
How do I select fontAws4?

I already did it but it doesn't work:
FontAwesomeVersion: = fontAws4;

I had already seen this post, and it does not solve my problem. See the screens as they were after the update. Even the close and maximize button on the forms have been changed. I'm trying to change the font via code, but the unigui won't let me.

Image2.png

Image3.png

Imagem1.png

I was using version 1.90.0.1526 and the icons were all normal, yesterday I upgraded to version 1.90.0.1531 and the icons are strange (see the image in my previous post). I tried to change fontAws5 to fontAws4 but Unigui doesn't allow it, I tried it via code, even though it doesn't. see that instead of having an arrow the unigui is showing a square.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, eduardosuruagy said:

I was using version 1.90.0.1526 and the icons were all normal, yesterday I upgraded to version 1.90.0.1531 and the icons are strange (see the image in my previous post). I tried to change fontAws5 to fontAws4 but Unigui doesn't allow it, I tried it via code, even though it doesn't. see that instead of having an arrow the unigui is showing a square.

In which theme?

3 minutes ago, Farshad Mohajeri said: