Strange issue with uniDBCombobox

augusto.pellis

Hi everybody, sorry but I'm lost wit this issue and I cannot figure out how to solve, so please give me advice if possible.

I've been using a TUniDBLookupComboBox tied to an integer DataField so I set UniDBComboBox mode to umNameValue. As expected at first tries, the value passed to database was the index of the item chosen in the combobox. After something I did (there's no code involved at all, just components on a container) the combobox raises an error when setting fields value 'xxxxxxxxx is not a valid integer value for field xxx' behaving just like mode was set to umNameOnly.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks for your help

7 minutes ago, augusto.pellis said:

Hi everybody, sorry but I'm lost wit this issue and I cannot figure out how to solve, so please give me advice if possible.

I've been using a TUniDBLookupComboBox tied to an integer DataField so I set UniDBComboBox mode to umNameValue. As expected at first tries, the value passed to database was the index of the item chosen in the combobox. After something I did (there's no code involved at all, just components on a container) the combobox raises an error when setting fields value 'xxxxxxxxx is not a valid integer value for field xxx' behaving just like mode was set to umNameOnly.

What did I do wrong?

Hello,

Sorry, how can we reproduce this issue?