Browser Element Inspector does not work with UniGui

Norm

I am converting an existing Web application to unigui and I have a problem with fonts not working as expected and I am unable to use developer tools in both Firefox and Chrome to inspect the uniGui rendered pages. If I open the raw html file directly with the browser the font work as expected and the browsers Element Inspector works fine. I am not too concerned about the fonts issue at this stage but the inability to use the browser's Element Inspector is a serious issue for me. Can we expect this to be resolved in the new future?

28 minutes ago, qsslNorm said:

I am converting an existing Web application to unigui and I have a problem with fonts not working as expected

This can happen if you incorrectly add, include styles, fonts or conflict with UniGUI styles.

But this does not mean that developer tools does not work with UniGUI. Many uses developer tools, including me.

Sherzod

Thank you for this response. It is a relief to know that other developers do not have  the problem I'm experiencing. I will investigate further.

As I mentioned in previous post I am working with existing html files that have always worked and there is no problem if I open the files directly with Chrome. The problem only occurs when the pages are displayed through UniGui's htmlFrame. I have tried stripping out all styling elements except Bootstrap and the problem persists.

I will report back once I have located the cause.