v1420 hyb.dpr has problem in firefox v74

Freeman35

Hello,

In trail version (v1420) I'll try hybrid demos. but all of theme same problem. I tested firefox v74 x64(win & mac) <-- has problem  opera mac, safari mac normal

when switch to "responsive design" and restart application. Application start, but no any button clicked. If exit "responsive design" while mobile app runing, click to button ists working.

I tested it in opera. Its work normal. Just when exit "responsive design" , I mean exit to destop style, but application still working. Button not clicked, if return to "responsive design"  then work.

Desktop work normal.

31 minutes ago, Freeman35 said:

w10 x64.

unigui trail 1426

firefox x64 v74.0.1

...\uniGUI\Demos\Touch\Hybrid\hyb.dpr

Is this NOT important ?

Hi,

Is there an error (or warning) in the browser console!?

Have you modified the standard demo?: \FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Touch\Hybrid

No metter,

I saw while watching my video, When exit "Responsive design mode" I clicked to "Refresh" button. If this mean, application will restart (it has to new session I think) Browser in normal view, not responsive mode. But application still mobile starting. It should be start desktop? is't it?

regards

20 minutes ago, Freeman35 said:

What is yoour idea? Is this a bug or some problem? or unigui hybrid project not work .

Hi,

I'm sorry, I forgot ...

Perhaps this is the problem of the FF.

I just checked on the FF Quantum 66 and it works fine for me.

FF66.png.d4af02ce8b443fe56832cc96bfac8ed0.png

2 minutes ago, Freeman35 said:

When browser change to responsive mode

Sorry, I just wanted to tell you that you don’t need to get hung up on this. Perhaps, most likely, this is a problem of the browser itself.

Can you check on other versions, for example, the version on which I tested?

I tested your version, I mean 66.3 x64 on win. Its working. But not good idea for if build hybrid applications.

I think need control in unigui. when session start, Its check and can turn to mobile, but if start the session via ...../m, always run to mobile, not checking browser mode. Not important.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Freeman35 said:

I think need control in unigui. when session start, Its check and can turn to mobile, but if start the session via ...../m, always run to mobile, not checking browser mode. Not important.

Sorry, maybe you mean this?

AutoPlatformSwitch.png.2e460324d1bddfa2b00eb23bffd1ed55.png