Panels alignment and svg resizing

augusto.pellis

Good morning, I need suggestion to solve my problem. In the testcase attached I've got a svg image embedded in a hmtframe. I put the svg source also in a label at the center of the form.

I would like the svg to draw entirely within its parent and most important to resize accordingly to the user resizing the browser window.

Any suggestions?

Thank you and stay safe.

Augusto

TestCaseImageResizing.zip

3 hours ago, augusto.pellis said:

Hi everybody. From the example above, would it be possible to redraw the svg into the htmlframe when the browser window is resized? I guess to reassign svg's viewBox accordingly to the new dimension of its container.

is it doable?

Hi,

One possible solution I think.

UniHTMLFrame1.ClientEvents.ExtEvents ->

function afterupdatehtml(sender, eOpts)
{
    if (sender.getEl().down('svg')) {
        sender.getEl().down('svg').el.dom.setAttribute('width', sender.getWidth()+'px');
        sender.getEl().down('svg').el.dom.setAttribute('height', sender.getHeight()+'px');
    }
}

UniHTMLFrame1.ClientEvents.ExtEvents ->

function resize(sender, width, height, oldWidth, oldHeight, eOpts)
{
    if (sender.getEl().down('svg')) {
        sender.getEl().down('svg').el.dom.setAttribute('width', width+'px');
        sender.getEl().down('svg').el.dom.setAttribute('height', height+'px');
    }
}

• Like 2

About this topic I have a strange behaviour. If I set 4 copied/pasted panels in a container hbox'ed (Imean the same exact panel with same html, ext events) only the first one gets resized correctly. What do I wrong this time? :-( I attach screenshot of the container with the four panels in a row.

Mr. Sherzod I need your advice, again!

AnyDesk_2020-03-31_09-02-35.png

1 hour ago, augusto.pellis said:

If interesting for anyone, the issue was the SVG having the same field id set with the same value. That created the not resizing issue.

Yes.

So is everything working as it should?