How do I hide lines from the stringgrid?

robinhodemorais

I have a report that I set up on StringGrid, because it got better on it with the manipulation of cores and data by cells, I have 2 first columns that already hide them by passing or colWidth: = 0; however, I need to do this in 2 lines as well, like the first two lines, they use their value for account reports, but they should not be visible to the user, so how can you hide these two lines?
A single alternative that is done for now changes the value of the blank, but it remains two lines of the string drop.

Screenshot_6.png

4 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Can you please explain in more detail?!

For example, forming an image, without a red rectangle, is two lines of line grid, it is a line 0 and a line 1, how do I hide these lines? if I can pass the height: = 0 parameter how to do the width: = 0 columns, it would work, but we cannot change the height of the specific stringgrid line.

I have the StringGrid already configured to contain 24 columns and 40 rows through RowCount and ColCount of StringGrid, to write these values and make a query in my table and perform a loop in quary to pass the values to each cell of the stringgrid.

Anyway that is filled by the StringGrid, is there no way to change the height of the line? because passing this stringgrid.ColWidths [0] value: = 0; I can hide the column but passing stringgrid.RowHeights [0]: = 0; it does not change the Heights of line 0;

image.png.4ff4cd89007049a88bbef165facbdde3.png

49 minutes ago, robinhodemorais said:

stringgrid.RowHeights [0]: = 0

Can you try with this approach?

function reconfigure(sender, store, columns, oldStore, oldColumns, eOpts)
{
    sender.getEl().select('tr.x-grid-row').elements[0].style.display="none";
    sender.getEl().select('tr.x-grid-row').elements[1].style.display="none";
}

• Like 1

Hi

Can this code be used for DBGrid? "Is not working"

Regards

14 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Can you try with this approach?

function reconfigure(sender, store, columns, oldStore, oldColumns, eOpts)
{
    sender.getEl().select('tr.x-grid-row').elements[0].style.display="none";
    sender.getEl().select('tr.x-grid-row').elements[1].style.display="none";
}