Some Questions About TUniFileUploadButton

Frederick

1.   How do I specify the target folder where files are uploaded to? When I attempt to set it via TargetFolder, Delphi complains that is an undeclared identifier. In the documentation, TUniFileUploadButton descends from TUniCustomFileUploadButton and there is a protected property of TargetFolder.

2.   How do I specify that the file uploaded via TUniFileUploadButton be either overwritten or suffixed with an incremental number if the target file exists?

3.   After a file is uploaded (as indicated by a custom message in the OnCompleted event), I can't seem to find the file. Where has the file been uploaded to?

4.   The documentation on the properties of this control (and others) is sparse. For example, the description for EraseCacheAfterCompleted is "This is EraseCacheAfterCompleted, a member of class TUniFileUploadButton.". What is the purpose of this property and what effect does it have on the application if I set it on or off?

--
Frederick
(UniGUI Complete - Professional Edition 1.90.0.1525)

2 hours ago, Farshad Mohajeri said:

1) Fixed for UploadButton

2) Use Overwrite property

3) If you don't specify a target folder, it will be saved under local cache folder of the session

4) When EraseCacheAfterCompleted  is True all cache files will be deleted after OnCompleted event is fired.

1)   Noted.

2)   Delphi complains that the property is an undeclared identifier

3)   I guess I will have to wait for the fix in 1) before I can use this control

4)   Noted. Thanks.