TUniDBGrid RowWidget Width

MarkB

The RowWidget width seems constrained to the Width of it's container grid meaning it's only as wide up to the last column.

How do I make the RowWidget Width to match the entire width of the container grid, not just up to the last row.

If I force the owner Grid to ForceFit then the RowWidget takes the whole width, but this is not optimal as the owner Grid only has a few columns.

43 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Please explain again.

Take a look at the screen shots.

The one that says "With ForceFit" the parent grid is set to have the columns take up the whole width of the screen and the child grid (RowWidget) like wise takes up the whole width.

The one that says "Without ForceFit" the columns of the parent grid take up just as much space as the need but the Grid itself is the full width of the screen. The Child grid is only taking up the width to match the width of the parents columns, not the whole width of the grid.

18 minutes ago, MarkB said:

Take a look at the screen shots.

The one that says "With ForceFit" the parent grid is set to have the columns take up the whole width of the screen and the child grid (RowWidget) like wise takes up the whole width.

The one that says "Without ForceFit" the columns of the parent grid take up just as much space as the need but the Grid itself is the full width of the screen. The Child grid is only taking up the width to match the width of the parents columns, not the whole width of the grid.

Please "draw" a third screenshot to understand what you want.

10 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Please "draw" a third screenshot to understand what you want.

I will tomorrow.  But I want the the child grid in the screenshot that says “Without ForceFit” to be the full width of the browser window.