uniGUI POWER + RadCORE DevSpeed - Ticket System

mikromundo

Hi @Jean-Marc Kiener

You can do anything with RadCORE. The question is:

Do you want to take advantage of ALL or PART of the features?

Speaking ONLY of the layout, you can remove EVERYTHING and enjoy the layout and do everything you already do your way.

Speaking of TODO. You can enjoy EVERYTHING and create NEW features the way you already do it in your day to day.

If you DO NOT USE the inheritance FORM / FRAMEs that come with RadCORE, you do it your way and you're done. That simple.

I DO NOT OBLIGATE YOU to follow a rule, I just GIVE AN OPTION, you take the DIRECTION.

RADCORE's proposal is to TRY to reduce its coding with the most repetitive things and to REUSE the maximum code. That
it may seem to PLAIN, but IF YOU UNDERSTAND how RODA GIRA, you can change everything and adapt to any situation or simply,
when necessary, DO DIFFERENT.

RADCORE'S GOOD not being a COMPONENT is just that. YOU CAN PAINT AND EMBROIDER IT.

RadCORE uniGUI follows the guidelines of FMSOFT, so a lot of things that you would have to worry about configuring, are ready.
I managed to make a nice layout with little CSS application, trying to exploit the most of the component's NATIVITY, this proposal
followed by all versions of RADCORE, do not use third party components for LAYOUT.

There is 3 versions of RadCORE: VCL, FMX and uniGUI

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the comment.

The RADCORE Project is a product that I sell in Brazil, but with some users in Kuwait, Mexico, Paraguay and the Dominican Republic.

It is the result of a lot of work and research to deliver the result presented in the video.

But the project is much more than just layout.

Much more being developed.

Super ACTIVE design.

Several users with projects already being marketed as:

- Vaccination Clinic System (Mr. TOMAS)
- OPTICS system (under development - Mr. FÁBIO)
- ERP migration (NAUTILUS System - Mr. Flávio Motta)
- RadTICKET - Attendance Control (Mr. Flávio Motta)
        - RadTICKET Landing Page- (Mr. Flávio Motta)

Know more:

WHATSAPP: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FSqt24K73uz4qSwMWLWtm9
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/projetoradcore

• 1 year later...