Close a session

jmonty77

Hello, what is the proper way of closing a session?

I've tried:

SessionManager.Sessions.PurgeSessionById(SessionId)

session.uniapplication.terminate('');

session.Terminate()

All this functions works in my developer server, but I've a production server where some sessions cannot be closed.

After calling this functions, I see that the mainmodule is not destroyed and if I list the sessions, I still can see that session:

for I := 0 to self.SessionManager.Sessions.SessionList.Count - 1 do
        self.SessionManager.Sessions.SessionList;

I'm using an old version of unigui (1.0.0.1410). May be is it solved in current version?

Thank you

Jordi

In a local network, when I detect a new session with same IP of another one that already exists, i want to close this older one.

I don't know from where came this older sessions, because my customer says that only one browser window is open at a time. And I see in logs that this sessions are not executing code anymore. They are listed, but cannot be freed.

My server is in a local network where clients modify their IP periodically, if it helps.

I've this configuration. But talking about killing a session manually, it can be done?

What does "SessionManager.Sessions.PurgeSessionById(SessionId)"? I 've not found documentation, but this terminates a session when i try in my development server.

What situation can make that after calling this function, sessionid is still listed in session list forever?