a lot of screens

Abaksoft

Dear Sirs,

Our next project (managing a clinical center).

In the wainting room and other services, we need to display Patient Name with its priority number.

So, for this, it's clear, big boss, would'nt invest on buying too many computers (about 30).

The idea is to get Raspbery Pi 4 (for its low price and small box) and to connect it to a big screan via hdmi.

Did someone used this device ?

or can you suggest an other solution.

big thx.

Hello,

Very interesting.

That's what I found on the Internet...

“The latest versions of Raspbian OS have a completely modern Chromium browser capable of correctly displaying even complex web pages. So if you need to display Jira tickets, stock quotes of your company, train schedules, or at least the weather forecast, Raspberry Pi can handle such a task.

It's simple enough and does not require any programming, you just need to run Chromium in kiosk mode, hide the mouse cursor and turn off the screensaver. "

I've been using these with the Chrome browser auto-starting in kiosk mode:

https://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Windows-Baytrail-T-Quad-core-1-33GHz/dp/B00X4O6GRK/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=azulle+pc+stick&qid=1575046706&sr=8-5

These are a lot more expensive than a R-pi (~$130 USD), but being Windows 10, I can install/run my UniGui app directly on the device if necessary and just a lot easier for me to work with since it's Windows.  There are cheaper versions of similar Windows devices out there but I've been using these very reliably for a few years.  With the  built-in HDMI connector, they can plug in directly to a TV/monitor without requiring any other mounting plate.