Jump to content

Stuck at Loading...


Recommended Posts

I've created a stand alone exe and it runs on my development machine.

However, when I copy it to a Windows Server 2019 machine and open it on the local browser, it simply shows a white screen with Loading... at the top left corner.

If I use the Chrome Browser inspector, it has a <noscript>This web application requires JavaScript enabled<noscript> in it.

Seems to do the same on Firefox too.

If I browse from my dev machine to the app on the 2019 server machine, it has the same problem.

Any ideas on what the problem might be?

(Using FMSoft_uniGUI_Complete_Professional_1.90.0.1513)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Hello, 

I'm having trouble with something like this. 

I'm running three applications at the same server, but, one of them does not work. It still "loading.." or "waiting for host", but never starts. 

The runtime package is installed and working fine for the other applications. 

My server runs Xampp/Apache, and HyperServer, pointing a especific port for each application. 

Inside the folder of the aplication that doesn't work, I have the .exe, the .cfg and the .dll, like the others, and its content for HyperServer is: 

[hyper_server]
binary_name=myApp.exe
initial_nodes=2
max_nodes=8
max_sessions=0
sessions_per_nodes=0
prompt_login=1
persistent_node_zero=0
port=8082
url_path=
url_referer=
ext_root=D:\FMSoftware\Framework\uniGUI\ext-6.7.0
uni_mobile_root=[unim]\
uni_root=D:\FMSoftware\Framework\uniGUI\uni-1.90.0.1520
uni_packages_root=[unipack]\
max_requests=500
detailed_log=0
server_root=
antiflood_per_ip=0
server_title=

I tried to find a solution in forums, but no success. 

Am I missing something? 

I'm using FMSoft_uniGUI_Complete_runtime_1.90.0.1520. (Installed on D:/ unit)

Thanks a lot.

(Detail : When I run this application on IDE as Debug or in my PC, using Xampp/Apache like the Server, it works normally, I'm having problem just on Server using runtime package)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, I just opened Apache Logs, and didn't find nothing. Then, when you said, I realized that there is a log folder inside application folder that I didn't open. :wacko: 

Well, now I know what is causing my issue:

myApp.exe: 000001D4: 15:27:13 [127.0.0.1]:EOleException : Unable to load dbexpsda40.dll (ErrorCode 193).  It may be missing from the system path : Addr: $00000000011799D4

It's a .dll of dbexpress connection to Sql Server, that I'm using with Delphi XE8.

Anyway, the .dll is installed and there is a copy on system32 and sysWow64 (automatically installed in both).

A UniGUI application supports uses of .dll like this? 

Thanks for your answers!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuizZamp said:

Actually, I just opened Apache Logs, and didn't find nothing. Then, when you said, I realized that there is a log folder inside application folder that I didn't open. :wacko: 

Well, now I know what is causing my issue:

myApp.exe: 000001D4: 15:27:13 [127.0.0.1]:EOleException : Unable to load dbexpsda40.dll (ErrorCode 193).  It may be missing from the system path : Addr: $00000000011799D4

It's a .dll of dbexpress connection to Sql Server, that I'm using with Delphi XE8.

Anyway, the .dll is installed and there is a copy on system32 and sysWow64 (automatically installed in both).

A UniGUI application supports uses of .dll like this? 

Thanks for your answers!!

I tried to change the version of the .dll file, also tried to reinstall all the files. At this moment, I'm receiving another kind of situation:

index.dll: 00001344: 17:02:31 [SendCommand Error, Node: 0]:Read timed out. -> This when "waiting for host" happens

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
13 hours ago, LuizZamp said:

I tried to change the version of the .dll file, also tried to reinstall all the files. At this moment, I'm receiving another kind of situation:

index.dll: 00001344: 17:02:31 [SendCommand Error, Node: 0]:Read timed out. -> This when "waiting for host" happens

Hi,

You nodes fails to load. Probably because of missing DLLs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

The dll is Ok. I'm still trying to figure out what is happening. Maybe something about user permission or anything like that.

I'm using the same structure of folders and files, and same installation process of the dll in both computers. 

 When i find out the problem, I'm going to post here. :)

Thanks for you answer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
×
×
  • Create New...