Sync data from same screen to different users

robinhodemorais

Good afternoon, is there any unigui feature to sync the same screen when accessed on one or more computers at the same time?
I have a care queue screen that lists incoming patients ... the same screen defaults to dentists, when a patient arrives the reception marks that the patient has arrived, at that time I need to update the information for the dentist.

2 hours ago, robinhodemorais said:

Good afternoon, is there any unigui feature to sync the same screen when accessed on one or more computers at the same time?
I have a care queue screen that lists incoming patients ... the same screen defaults to dentists, when a patient arrives the reception marks that the patient has arrived, at that time I need to update the information for the dentist.

Hi,

Can you please explain in more detail?!

Perhaps I do not clearly understand your question. But I think you yourself must develop the logic for updating the screen, say using a database.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, akr said:

What database do u use? I do this with database events.

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Rio/en/Database_Alerts_(FireDAC)

Oops, I am doing several tests to find a simple and quick solution for my need ....
I'm using or posting and starting testing using the event ... but I came across a problem here ....

Believe it is because you re-monitor the HTML to display the URLFrame ... because after capturing the return of the Alerter event I run a query again, scroll through a query, monto or html, add in urlframe, but in browser is not currently, already includes some logs to check if a query is correct and incorrect, but the URL is not updating ... Then, I realized that I was a Mexican browser, resized type, it is reloaded or html, already made urlframe1.refresh; to update, but not update ....

What can it be ?