[RESOLVED] Send request JSON from server site ( Banking Server Application )

devya

Dear all,

We are developing UNIGUI mobile web application with online banking transfer. We need to send an encrypted and signed JSON request to the BANK server.

Obviously the bank has very tight security protocol need to follow. They only allowed the JSON request coming from registered IP , which is our unigui server site.

We already did testing the json request and receive successfully from the server site use normal desktop application. It's involved PGP encryption, json, and HTTP requests component.

My problem is because our user use mobile to access the unigui and need to send JSON requests to the bank server. 

Can you give me advise and guide how do we accomplish that with UNIGUI infrastructure?

Really appreciated all the help and clue.

Thank you

Devya

• devya changed the title to Send request JSON from server site ( Banking Server Application )
12 hours ago, Hayri ASLAN said:

Hi

Everything will be same with desktop app. 

Add idhttp to mainmodule. When you call get or post, this call will be from your server ip, not client's ip.

Hi Hayri,

Thank you so much, for your reply. I will try to put in to mainmodule then.

Best Regards,

Devy

• devya changed the title to [RESOLVED] Send request JSON from server site ( Banking Server Application )