printing self-adhesive labels in zebra tlp 2844

asapltda

Hi,

If you have installed the windows drivers for this printer you can just print like you normally do on a laserprinter with A4 paper.
Just create you label design with fastreport (which i use) and you can print. I print on several therminal TSC label printers wristbands,
labels or tickets. All based on a design with in fastreport.

Regards Peter

On 11/12/2019 at 2:21 AM, mierlp said:

Hi,

If you have installed the windows drivers for this printer you can just print like you normally do on a laserprinter with A4 paper.
Just create you label design with fastreport (which i use) and you can print. I print on several therminal TSC label printers wristbands,
labels or tickets. All based on a design with in fastreport.

Regards Peter

Thanks, it is possible to provide an example of the program for printing labels, to study it, in my case I use 10 * 8 cm  labels on a zebra tlp2844 printer using fast report, I think your example could help us many

On 11/12/2019 at 2:21 AM, mierlp said:

Hi

I don't think you can use my example because I save the designed reports in a database.

When a label or wristband is printed, the report is looked up in the database and loaded and then printed.
Printing is then done in the same way as you normally do when it is loaded from disk. The printer on which
this report should be printed is also stored in the database because I often use 9 printers at the same time, each
with its own color wristband.

// Set options    
FormMain.frxReport.PrintOptions.ShowDialog: = False;    
FormMain.frxReport.PrintOptions.Copies: = 0;    

// Set correct printer    
FormMain.frxReport.PrintOptions.Printer: = dmMain.Scan.FieldByName ('showConfigIDPrinterName'). AsString;    

// Prepaire report    
FormMain.frxReport.PrepareReport;  

// Print report    
FormMain.frxReport.print;

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/4/2020 at 6:37 PM, Israel Portillo said:

The issue here is if there is a way to send raw printer commands to the printer.?

I will upgrade a desktop app into unigui and I will need to resolve this situation.

Anybody can help me?

The issue here is if there is a way to send raw printer commands to the printer.?    Good Night I manage to print stk on zebra ?