HyperService SSL

sertacb

Hi,

When i run HyperServer.exe SSL certificate successfully loading and running properly, but i run HyperService service with same settings SSL certificate not loading and service is not starting. Please help me...

Log error :[InitWebServer]:EIdOSSLLoadingRootCertError : Could not load root certificate.
error:0B084002:x509 certificate routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:system lib : Addr: $00620E81

5 minutes ago, sertacb said:

When i run HyperServer.exe SSL certificate successfully loading and running properly, but i run HyperService service with same settings SSL certificate not loading and service is not starting. Please help me...

Hello,

Can you please specify which edition and build of UniGUI are you using?!

• 7 months later...

Hi

I have exactly the same problem. With HyperServer.exe (64bit) , SSL starts fine with the 32bit nodes. I'm using a self signed certificate for testing, as per the instructions in the uniGUI Developer Manual. However when I start the HyperService service, I get the same error message as sertacb, above. I'm using uni-1.90.0.1523 (Professional).

I'm using the same content in the hyper_service.cfg as the hyper_server.cfg, with the same same details in the hyper_service.ssl.cfg as in the hyper_server.ssl.cfg.

Also when setting
  SSL.Enabled = False
in  hyper_service.ssl.cfg all works fine too (except not running on SSL).

It is as if when running as service, the .pem files are not found? Will it help if I add the absolute paths to the .pem files in the hyper_service.ssl.cfg?

Thanks,

Alex.

• 3 weeks later...