MonitoredKeys issue

Gabriel

Hi, 

I have an issue with the MonitoredKeys. I want to prevent the user to refresh (F5) or go full screen (F11), so I set the following MonitoredKeys

blob.png.4bdae5ea9512a64a61851aca7c0d63cb.png

And inside keys: 

blob.png.e1482de452b4546c8ac6583827d7dc3e.png

This is for F5 (116) and F11(122). This works great at the beginning. But if I click on a cell to start edit and press F5 or F11 the event is handled by the browser.

I was able to replicate this issue on Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.

I Attach the sample project. To be able to replicate is important to start editing one cell (any)

Regards

UniStringGrid.rar

1 minute ago, Gabriel said:

This is for F5 (116) and F11(122). This works great at the beginning. But if I click on a cell to start edit and press F5 or F11 the event is handled by the browser.

I was able to replicate this issue on Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Hi,

We will check.

11 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Set:

MainForm.KeyPreview = True

Hi Sherzod, 

thanks for the answer. I was able to make it work on the TestCase with no problem, but, on the real project I set the properties as you describe, and when I open a modal window (a particular one, not all of them) and hit F5 it does not capture the event and still refresh the page, but this behavior happens only with mozilla. Chrome and internet explorer work like a charm.

¿Do you have any clues or any advice?

Regards