TUniDBEdit/TUniEdit Can Be Programmatically Set Focused To Even When GroupBox Disabled?

Frederick

I have a TUniDBEdit/TUniEdit control within a TUniGroupBox. When the group box is disabled, I would expect that I will not be able to set focus to the controls within. This works correctly when I attempt to click on the control.

However, when I issue a TUniDBEdit.Setfocus call, the control can be set focused to. Normally, Delphi would throw an error but here, nothing happens. Is UniGUI not aware that the parent is disabled and all controls within cannot be set focused to?

--
Frederick
(UniGUI Complete - Professional Edition 1.90.0.1513)

Can Focus To TUniEdit When GroupBox Disabled.png

1 hour ago, Frederick said:

I have a TUniDBEdit/TUniEdit control within a TUniGroupBox. When the group box is disabled, I would expect that I will not be able to set focus to the controls within. This works correctly when I attempt to click on the control.

However, when I issue a TUniDBEdit.Setfocus call, the control can be set focused to. Normally, Delphi would throw an error but here, nothing happens. Is UniGUI not aware that the parent is disabled and all controls within cannot be set focused to?

I will open a ticket in the support portal.

• 2 years later...