take Session: .. from one device to another

erich.wanker

Hi .. 

is it possible to start (as example) a unigui-app on android .. enter username and password ...

and if i go to my desktop-system .. start unigui-app .. enter same username and passowrd (andoid app will now close)  - AND i have the same "situation" like the android-session

ThanX for informations...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, erich.wanker said:

is it possible to start (as example) a unigui-app on android .. enter username and password ...

and if i go to my desktop-system .. start unigui-app .. enter same username and passowrd (andoid app will now close)  - AND i have the same "situation" like the android-session

ThanX for informations...

Hi Erich,

Do you mean that "one user" should not work simultaneously on several sessions?

Hi Sherzod,

NO ;-)

but i have such function in my app

ASessionList := UniServerModule.SessionManager.Sessions.SessionList; // .SessionList.  ist;//  .LockList;
    try
      for i := 0 to ASessionList.Count - 1 do
      begin
        USession := TUniGUISession(ASessionList[i]);
        m := USession.UniMainModule as TUniMainModule;

if uniapplication.UniSession.SessionID <> USession.SessionID then // Do not close my OWN Session
        begin

i mean:

if i login on android .. do my work .. and start my desktop-system -> the andoid app closes (works fine!)  and the desktop-app shows the same "situation" as i leave the Android-app (i dont CLOSE the android started session - i TAKE the existing session from android and run it on the desktop-device)